Ton/Tons per Month epoxy coated ductile iron pipe fitting
Packaging & Delivery
cases,pallets,or as per customers' requirements
Epoxy coated cast iron dismantling joint expansion joint for water supply pipe line
Body material:Ductile iron with FBE ( fusion bonded epoxy) coating or Epoxy painting;
Gaskets are NBR or EPDM;
Bolts and Nuts: Carbon steel with galvanized zinc plated G4.8/G8.8, or SS304/SS316
Package:wooden cases and protection layer.
Dismantling joint is suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber.
It enables easy installation and dismantling of isolating valves, non return valves, flow metering equipment , pumps etc. It compensates for axial displacement of the pipe during installation.
Available Range From DN40mm - DN1600mm.
Material of Construction End Rings - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Sleeves - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Flanges - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Coating - Fusion Bonded Epoxy to SABS 1217 , minimum thickness 250 microns, colors in
RAL5005, RAL5015 , RAL3009 , RAL9005, RAL9011 or others . Bolts - Steel to BS970 Grade 070M20 , Carbon steel Grade 8.8, SS304 or SS316
bolts available upon requests. Bolt coating - Galvanized Rubber Seal - E.P.D.M. Grade E to BS2494 1990 Type W&D
Packaging & Shipping
We are one of the leading manufacturers of ductile iron pipe,pipe fittings,dismantling joints,flanged adaptors, couplings, valves, water meter,manhole covers,steel flanges , steel pipe,steel pipe fitting,PVC pipe,PVC pipe fitting,PE pipe,PE pipe fitting,rubber O-rings, , fasteners, pumps, motor shells and other castings and forgings. Our products are made according to different standards, such as ISO2531, EN545, EN14525, ISO4422, ISO7005, DIN3352, BS5163, DIN3202, BS2494, BS4504, EN124 and other relevant ISO, EN, BS, DIN and ANSI standards. Moreover, our products have been selling well in European, Middle East, Southeast Asian, South African and South American countries for more than 10 years. We can also make the castings and forgings according to customers' drawings or samples. Presently, we are looking forward to your inquiries and to establishing long term cooperation relationship based on mutual benefits.
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.