30 Inch Metal ERW Steel Pipe Carbon Seamless Mechanical Tube
ERW express resistance welding, resistance welding with high production efficiency, low cost, saving materials, easy automation and so on, so it is widely used in aviation, aerospace, energy, electronics, automobile, light industry and other industrial sectors, is one of the important welding process.
Technical Parameter for ERW Steel Pipe
Yield Strength 0.2%
Beveled and Caps
With steel strip
API 5L / ISO
ERW steel pipe is straight weld pipe, electric resistance welding, the abbreviation for ERW for transporting oil and natural gas vapor liquid objects, can meet the requirements of high and low pressure, the transport in the world with pipe sector accounted for a pivotal position.
ERW tube is a "high frequency resistance welded steel pipe", and the common welded pipe welding process is not the same, the welding seam is made from the steel body of the base metal, the mechanical strength is better than the general welded pipe.
standard thickness tolerance
+ plus tolerance depend on weight request
+plus tolerance depend on weight request - 10%
non-standard thickness tolerance
remarks:S is pipe nominal dimension,D is pipe nominal OD
ERW pipe is due to the use of hot-rolled coil as raw material, uniform wall thickness can be controlled at about +- 0.2mm, the two ends of the steel pipe according to the APL standard and GB / t9711.1 standard, end trimming hit groove, fixed length delivery and other advantages. In recent years, the natural gas pipeline network engineering and gas companies have been widely used ERW pipe as the main pipe network of the city.
The pipe is for Fluid transport and Construction mostly used in industries as Coal gas, Steam, Water, Petroleum, Natural gas.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of ductile iron pipe,pipe fittings,dismantling joints,flanged adaptors, couplings, valves, water meter,manhole covers,steel flanges , steel pipe,steel pipe fitting,PVC pipe,PVC pipe fitting,PE pipe,PE pipe fitting,rubber O-rings, , fasteners, pumps, motor shells and other castings and forgings. Our products are made according to different standards, such as ISO2531, EN545, EN14525, ISO4422, ISO7005, DIN3352, BS5163, DIN3202, BS2494, BS4504, EN124 and other relevant ISO, EN, BS, DIN and ANSI standards. Moreover, our products have been selling well in European, Middle East, Southeast Asian, South African and South American countries for more than 10 years. We can also make the castings and forgings according to customers' drawings or samples. Presently, we are looking forward to your inquiries and to establishing long term cooperation relationship based on mutual benefits.
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.